D-D Ocean Breeze Cooling Fan
Ikke på lager, tilgjengelig som restordre
Ocean Breeze Cooling Fans
This summer has been particularly warm, which is great for sun worshippers, but not so good for your tank.
Temperatures are now starting to soar into the danger zone for many fish and corals, which can cause stress and disease. Not everyone has the budget or space for a refrigerant chiller and so a simple solution is to chill your tank by evaporative cooling.
This low cost solution simply involves blowing a stream of air over the surface of your tank or sump to increase evaporation, which creates evaporative cooling.
There are plenty of low cost fans on the market however the OCEAN BREEZE units are different with each fan running on ball bearings, compared with similar cheaper versions where the plastic fan runs directly on the shaft.
This feature adds to the cost but significantly increases the life and reduces noise levels from the fans.
• Cools aquarium by increasing evaporation
• Quiet, long life fans, with ball bearing and brush-free motor
• Fits tank rim up to 12 mm
• 90 degree adjustable brackets to adjust fan angle
• 12V low voltage power 2.9W
• Total air volume: 60,000 l/h
• Corrosion proof plastic construction
• Best results obtained by fan blowing air across water surface
|Dimensjoner||25 × 8 × 10 cm|