Nature’s Ocean Bio-Activ Live Aragonite Sand 9kg
Caribsea Arag- Alive Bahamas Oolite 9kg
Tomt på lager
Because there’s no substitute for the real thing, build your saltwater aquarium display on the foundation of Nature’s Ocean Bio-Activ Live Aragonite Natural Aquarium Sand. This patented, premium-quality sand is 100% natural from the ocean and contains live marine bacteria that quickly stabilizes your tank so you can add fish the same day you set it up. It eliminates nitrogenous waste and restores natural organic balance to provide a safe environment for your finned friends. The addition of live aragonite helps reduce harmful nitrate, maintain proper pH and enhance buffering capacity, while also providing essential inorganic elements needed to achieve and maintain pristine water quality.
- 100% real ocean sand is collected in its natural environment using a patented process that preserves all bacteria in their natural live state.
- 10 million natural live marine heterrotophic, autotrophic and chemolithotrophic bacteria per pound provide proper inorganic balance.
- Instant cycling eliminates nitrogenous waste including ammonia and nitrite and restores natural organic balance to provide a safe environment.
- Live aragonite helps reduce harmful nitrate, maintain proper pH and enhance buffering capacity, along with providing essential inorganic elements.
- Sand granules measure 0.5-1.7 mm; also includes trace elements and critical nutrients needed to maintain ideal tank water quality.
|Dimensjoner||46 × 26 × 8 cm|